Sunday, June 7, 2009

TWSA Show




Well I am back from Kenosha and the TWSA show. Some very interesting and good art and some that were a matter of taste. This is me with my painting. The gallery was first rate along with the placement of the paintings. While I was there, it was rainy and cold. For June, this seems strange. So much for global warming.




The highlight of my night was getting to meet John Salminen. We sat together for dinner and had some interesting talks. For those of you reading my blog who don't know John Salminen, I will post a link to his website under interesting websites on the right. You will see why he is a prominent and leading watercolor artist of our day. For those of you who do know, know that I was lucky to have had the opportunity to talk with him.

I also saw the works of of Cheng-Khee Chee up close. He also attended the dinner. It was good to see Judy Morris again and hopefully we will run into each other again. I will also have a link to their sites as well.

No comments: