Sunday, February 19, 2012

Discover & Download Revisited

I started this painting last year. Liked it but was not satisfied with it.  I put it aside for a few months and got it out again during my time off in December.  It was a good thing that I did not scrap it, because looking at it again, I made some adjustments to it that seemed to suit me better.  This is the result.  A little background on the painting...took a trip to NYC what is now a couple of years ago and took some pictures while in Times Square.  Just the place for someone who like a lot of 'eye candy' in their paintings. What I adjusted were the people in the foreground.  I put them more in the shadows. I enhanced some shadowing and some reflections.  All in all, I will now have it part of my new collection for the new year.

No comments: